- Browse our product menu
- Brass Water Fitting
- Chisels & Wrecking bars
- Contractors' Tools
- Cultivating & Lawn Care
- Dutch Patterns
- Electricians' Tools
- Engineers tools
- Gripping & plumbing tools
- Hacksaw Blades
- Metal & Wood Cutting
- Small Hand Tools
- Snow shovels
- Tool Ranges
- Torque Wrenches & Multipliers
- VDE tools
- Wood Cutting Saw
- Workholding Solutions
- Garden Cutting
- Garden Tidy
- Builders tools
- About Us
- Dealer Locator
- Contact Us
Eclipse Torque Wrenches Exceed Industry Standards
The latest range of high quality, UK manufactured Torque Wrenches by Eclipse are available now!
Each is manufactured to stringent UKAS and BSEN ISO/IEC 17025:2000 quality standards. Each comes with a Certificate of Calibration, allowing every tool to be traced back to the UK production line where it was made. And when a wrench needs to be re-calibrated, Eclipse’s global service provides accredited laboratories on five continents.
Eclipse Torque Wrenches
The Eclipse range of Torque Wrenches has been designed for accuracy, durability and comfort. Features includes:
• Torque mechanism with +/-3% accuracy, which exceeds all international standards.
• Durable push-through ratchet with 60-72 engagements per revolution (depending on the model) and a push-through square drive that allows precise torque control in both clockwise and anti clockwise directions.
• A Reversible Ratchet Head as an alternative means of changing direction, which enablest he tool to be easily positioned in the tight confines of today’s vehicles and machines.
• Versatile micrometer scale, with dual markings in N.m and lbf.ft, provides simple and error-free setting.
• Robust adjustment mechanism allowing quick and easy adjustment over the entire scale in just ten turns. The mechanism also locks to prevent accidental slips.
• Ergonomic, slip-resistant handle. For durability, both the handles and lens are resistant to common automotive, aviation and industrial chemicals.
The range includes eight models covering torque control from 1 – 300 N.m (10 – 220 lbf.ft).
Eclipse Professional Torque Wrenches
For users who demand a finer torque setting, The Eclipse Professional range offers many of the same high quality features of our Eclipse torque wrenches, including:
• ‘Harmonic Drive’ torque scale, whose unique mechanism allows a longer scale length and therefore supremely accurate and error-free setting.
• Advanced torque mechanism offering +/-3% accuracy (exceeding all international standards), simple calibration adjustments with disassembly and fewer parts to maintain compared to ‘pivot block mechanisms’.
• Advanced adjustment lock, which is sensitive enough to offer fingertip-light adjustment but robust enough to prevent accidental slippage adjustment.
• A more accurate ratchet head, with offset ratchet pawls that give a narrower engagement angle. Like the Eclipse range, it also has a durable push-through square drive that allows precise torque control in both clockwise and anti clockwise directions.
The range of eight wrenches covers torque from 8 – 400 N.m (or 5 – 300 lbf.ft).
Also available from Eclipse are Industrial Torque Wrenches, Automotive Torque Wrenches and Professional Torque Handles. More information is available on request.