Mechanics' Vices for metal working applications
High quality cast iron mechanics vices capable of achieving up to 4000 Kg of clamping force for general metal working applications
- Body and sliding jaw are manufactured from high quality grey cast iron with hardened steel replaceable jaw plates.
- Main screw and tommy bar are made from high quality steel.
- Hardened steel jaw plates and cast iron body can achieve up to 4000 Kgf clamping force
- Strong and durable with excellent shock adsorbing properties
- Tommy bar will bend before the vice becomes over stressed
- Sliding jaw is precision milled to a high tolerance for a fast smooth operation
- Base has fixing holes for bench mounting
- Fibre grips, swivel bases and spare jaw plates are available as accessories