Quick Release Mechanics' Vices for metal working applications
High quality cast iron mechanics vices with a quick release mechanism capable of achieving up to 4000 Kgf of clamping force for general metal working applications
- Body and sliding jaw are manufactured from high quality grey cast iron with hardened steel jaw plates.
- Tommy bar is made from high quality steel.
- Hardened steel jaw plates and cast iron body can achieve up to 4000 Kgf clamping force
- Strong and durable with excellent shock adsorbing properties
- Tommy bar will bend before the vice becomes over stressed
- Sliding jaw is precision milled to a high tolerance for a fast smooth operation
- Quick release lever mechanism for effortless opening and closing of the vice without using the main screw allowing rapid movement of the slide, therefore workpieces can be quickly interchanged saving time in the workshop.
- Includes a convenient anvil at the rear of the body for beating and hammering workpieces
- Includes a 3 lug heavy duty reinforced base and 360 degree swivel base for flexible working