Plus30 Bimetal HSS Hand Hacksaw Blades
A virtually unbreakable bimetal HSS hacksaw blade for superb metal cutting performance and safety
- Manufactured from a M2 High Speed Steel cutting edge electron beam welded to a flexible alloy back.
- Precision ground teeth with a positive rake angle and smooth gullet for effective material removal
- Aggressive faster cut than standard milled hacksaw blades
- Blade stays sharp for long life
- Cuts through most types of metals including alloys and stainless steels
- Available in either packs of 100 in cardboard or plastic boxes and retail packs of 2,3 or 10 pieces