New vices added to Eclipse range
Eclipse has added three new vices to its extensive collection, including a multi-purpose, quick-release and portable table model.
All of the new vices are manufactured from precision cast iron for strength and durability and are finished in Eclipse signature blue.
3" portable vice - ETV-3
The 3" portable vice can achieve up to 300Kg of clamping, force making it ideal for light duty working.
- It features a built in clamp that allows easy fitting to a bench, table or work surface for flexible working
- Includes pipe jaws for specific pipe work
- Features a small anvil at the rear of the body for beating and hammering work pieces
5” Multi-Purpose Vice with angle and pipe jaws - EMPV-5
This vice is capable of achieving up to 3500 Kg f of clamping force to complement our existing range of vices and is ideal for medium to heavy duty wood and metal workholding applications.
- Hardened steel jaw
- plates for excellent shock absorbing properties and maximum strength and durability
- The moving body includes a 360 degree swivel base for flexible working
- Includes a convenient anvil at the rear of the body for beating and hammering work pieces
- Pipe jaws for specific pipe work
- Tommy bar will bend before the vice becomes over-stressed
Quick-release mechanics' vices
This vice is available in a range of jaw widths and capable of achieving up to 4000 kg f of clamping force and is ideal for general metal working applications.
- Quick-release lever mechanism for effortless opening and closing of the vice without using the main screw, allowing rapid movement of the slide
- Allows work pieces to be quickly interchanged, saving time in the workshop
- Sliding jaw is precision milled to a high tolerance for a fast smooth operation
- Tommy bar is made from high quality steel and will bend before the vice becomes over stressed
- Includes a convenient anvil at the rear of the body for beating and hammering work pieces and permanent pipe jaws
- Includes a 3 lug heavy duty reinforced base and 360 degree swivel base for flexible working
To see our new range of vices, click here.