Trammel Heads - Pairs
We offer a range of tools designed to hold engineers taps. By selecting the most suitable type and size it is possible to tap a hole more efficiently and minimise the risk of tap breakage
- Suitable for beam width: 38mm (3/8")
- Suitable for beam thickness: 19x38mm (3/8" - 1 1/2")
- Trammel heads are supplied as one pair of heads
- Suitable for laying out the distance between two points an scribing arcs and circles
- To be used with any wood off cut between 3/4" to 1 1/2" wide and minimum thickness of 3/8"