Professional Torque Wrenches
Eclipse Torque wrenches are manufactured in the UK and incorporate the very latest design, manufacturing and quality control technology to achieve the highest level of innovation and precision. A new and improved range of professional torque wrenches with fine adjustment, improved handle and high accuracy. Ideal for general workshop, garage and tyre shop applications
- Push through ratchet with 60 -72 engagements per revolution with two component ergonomic handle.
- Manufactured according to BSENIS06789-1:2017 and BSENIS06789-2:2017
- Push through ratchet with 60 -72 engagements per revolution depending on size for strength and durability
- Push through square drive allows the wrench to be used for torque control in both clockwise and anti-clockwise direction.
- Offset ratchet pawls give a narrow engagement angle for greater accuracy
- Accuracy of +/- 3% exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches.
- Each wrench is supplied with a declaration of conformity
- Dual scale for torque settings in N.m and lbf.ft. The window is larger than the previous model for higher visibility and more accurate setting
- Simple calibration adjustments without dissasembly for ease of use
- Ergonomic handle for maximum comfort and slippage resistance.
- Handle and lens material are resistant to most chemicals in common usage in automotive , aviation and industrial environments
- Handle has a simple to use push / pull type mechanism with less effort required so it is faster to operate
- A robust lock prevents accidental adjustment of the wrench during use.
- A red band clearly shows when the wrench is unlocked for extra security
- Each handle features a timestrip which gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for calibration