Locking Sheet Metal Tool
Grips and locks onto sheet metal for safe handling when bending, forming, and crimping the metal
- High grade chrome molybdenum steel body
- Size: 8" (200mm)
- Max jaw capacity: 12.7mm (½")
- Jaws firmly grip and hold sheet metal in position. Screw adjusts to fit the work piece and exerts a pressure that is maintained, even after repetitive use.
- Guarded release trigger protects against accidental release whilst also enabling the tool to be quickly unlocked when required
- Additional hex feature on the torque screw means the locking plier can be tightened using a hex key for a better and more secure grip