Screw clamps manufactured to DIN5117 standards for medium to heavy duty wood working applications Available in 80mm and 120mm Throat Depths
- Fixed and movable heads are manufactured from cast iron
- Corrosion resistant nickel plated steel bar
- Cast iron heads and nickel plated steel bar offer maximum strength
- 80mm Throat depth models can achieve up to 250 kgf and 120mm Throat depth models up to 300 kgf of sustainable clamping force.
- The sliding head quickly sets the clamp to the required capacity
- Serrated grooves on the corrosion resistant nickel plated bar prevent slippage in use.
- Traditional wooden handle provides a firm and comfortable grip.
- The plastic pads snap fit to both the swivel shoe and the fixed head to provide an even distribution of clamping force across the workpiece protecting it from marking damage